From: Samiya Illias <samiyaill...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, Apr 11, 2023 1:51 am
Subject: Re: GPT4 + Mathematica

Faith vs Science
Transhumanism - I: aiming to create the god-self?
https://signsandscience.blogspot.com/2022/06/transhumanism.html

On 11-Apr-2023, at 10:49 AM, Samiya Illias <samiyaill...@gmail.com> wrote:

The Fig, The Olive, Tur of Sinai & The Secure Land
https://signsandscience.blogspot.com/2020/06/the-fig-olive-tur-of-sinai-secure-land.html

Human Devolution
https://signsandscience.blogspot.com/2022/07/transhumanism-v.html

Corruption of Creation
http://expeditionthink.blogspot.com/2022/09/corruption-of-creation.html

On 11-Apr-2023, at 5:43 AM, spudboy100 via Everything List