I like to read what Scott Aaronson has to say about Quantum Computers
because he is one of the world's greatest experts on the subject and is the
first to reject overhyped claims about advances in the field, so I respect
his recommendations. It has recently become clear that Aaronson doesn't
think much of of Michio Kaku in general or his most recent book "Quantum
Supremacy" in particular, in fact it's hard to see how he could have more
contempt for it.I don't think I've ever seen a more negative review by
anyone about anything.  Aaronson saved me some money because I was almost
ready to buy the book:

Book review: DO NOT BUY "Quantum Supremacy" <https://scottaaronson.blog/>

However Aaronson *DID recommend *a short YouTube video and if he recommends
it I figure it must be pretty good and contain no bullshit so I watched it,
and he's right, it's the clearest explanation of how a Quantum Computer can
use Shor's factoring algorithm to find the prime factors in huge numbers
and break most modern public key cryptographic systems that I know of:

How Quantum Computers Break The Internet
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UrdExQW0cs&list=PLYXp_rV1HrBAOZqPJTOSo91275hKQrfpl&index=16&t=3s>

qsv