Hi guys,

I finally got around to doing something I meant to do years ago - I
have released the English translation of "Amoeba's Secret" as a freely
downloadable PDF under the Creative Commons CC-BY license at
https://www.hpcoders.com.au/docs/amoebassecret.pdf .

Bruno Marchal was a long time contributer to this list, and this
semi-autobiography is also one of the clearest explanations of his
ideas.

Enjoy,