Last point first. You weren't rounded up, and sent to a camp during 2017-Jan
2021 were ya? Will he do that now because he's dumb? Maybe, but I doubt it.
Will he lash out at George Soros? About damn time. His Daughter and his Son in
law will have his ear, so save your worry about a nuclear war tween us and
Russia, Us and China. I claim that they will moderate the man's policies. No
worries, you will continue to love to hate Him! You will be free and
unfettered. Though you may be "Fetterman'd" a Jolly fellow I could vote for! I
like your moxy on Future Tech, and believe the Sing will come before 2030 as in
Advanced AGI. I will hold to Kurzweil's Robot's in the Bloodstream by 2030, aka
pro-longevity.
Be well and thanks JC.
PS we fear that Dems like Sen Durban will bring is unfriendly illegals to go
into the Army to wipe out Reps and Indies. True! So instead of Hitler, we get
Stalin, big improvement!
P.S. Ask Resch if he thinks stuff is accelerating fast enough to meet
Kurzweil's forecast?

    On Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 08:40:49 AM EST, John Clark
<johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

 On Mon, Dec 4, 2023 at 6:39 PM 'spudboy...@aol.com' via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 > In the last few years, you predicted a revolution, societally, once we hit
 >the heights in successfully entangled, quantum operations. Have you changed
 >your mind since this prediction?

No my prediction hasn't changed, I think quantum computers will bring on a
revolution, but it will not be the next revolution. A large practical quantum
computer is probably 10 years away and it will change everything, but in less
than half that time conventional computers will change society more radically
than it has ever changed before in the entire history of the human species.
That's why I can't get too hot and bothered about trivial little things like
illegal immigration, the budget deficit, or drag queen story time. But I'm
still concerned about the USA turning fascist and, if the polls are correct,
that could happen in about 13 months. It will be hard enough getting through
the Singularity meat grinder alive, if during this key moment the most powerful
flesh and blood human being in the world is also an imbecile then all hope is
lost.
oa1

 Apparently IBM has hardwired a new error correcting algorithm into its new
quantum chip called "Quantum Low-Density Parity Check" (qLDPC), only 288
physical Qubits are needed (provided the physical error rate is less than 0.1%)
to produce 12 perfect logical cubits; with older error correction codes many
thousands of physical Qubits would have been required. The difficult part was
that for qLDPC to work each physical Qubit had to be connected to 6 other
Qubits, in older quantum chips there was only a connection with two or three.

IBM releases first-ever 1,000-qubit quantum chip

Unveiling IBM Quantum System Two

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv3Au7jEd7YsEkv-Z5DuwU4%2BDbhTUa0i9T7443HE66Qh%3DQ%40mail.gmail.com.