You sure that human brains don't use quantum computation?  Maybe the Irish got
this wrong? Our brains use quantum computation

|  |  |

|  |
Our brains use quantum computation

A team of scientists believe our brains could use quantum computation, after
adapting an idea developed to prove...

    On Wednesday, April 3, 2024 at 07:13:11 AM EDT, John Clark
<johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

 On Tue, Apr 2, 2024 at 7:18 PM 'spudboy...@aol.com' via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 > Opinion on what occurs when we load, not an LLM, but a LLM + a Neural  Net
 >on a low-error, high entanglement, quantum computer. Will this create a mind?

Certainly. A quantum computer can solve any problem that a conventional
computer can, although for some problems (web surfing, text editing)  they may
not do any better than conventional computers.  There is no evidence the human
brain uses quantum computing and I don't see how it could, so a good LLM is all
that's needed for us to experience a singularity in just the next few years.
Perhaps a few years after that LLMs will have their own singularity when
quantum computing becomes practical.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv1Edox2zze1wqx_XYbJDLarPuxQNZNcHampqVQOi2N9Fg%40mail.gmail.com.