I am rendering an extensively footnoted document into a series of PDF files.

I found that footnote numbers in the text are links that can be used to
jump to the footnote, however there seems to be no way to jump back to
the text.

    In /Acrobat Reader/ for Windows it is possible to return to the
    original text pressing the left arrow key while pressing and holding
    the ALT key .

Am I missing something? Is there a way to jump back to the text that I
have not found, even after searching the help files?

--
Udvarias Ur

This letter was generated and sent from Thunderbird on Ubuntu Linux.