José,

Thank you for the information - this is very helpful. To the best of my
understanding our project does not require javascript support and from a
security viewpoint, the fact that Evince doesn't try to implement is a good
thing. I may need to become more familiar with the PDF/A standard so I can
itemize better what parts we care about and not. On a separate note, I
came across the GNU PDF Library yesterday; do you happen to know how this
relates to Poppler? Are they completely separate things or is one
a derivative of the other? Thanks again.

Cheers!
Marcus Hodges

Cheers!
Marcus Hodges