Hi,

I am making progress, but Evolution 2.4 crashes at startup. I can not
get a usable backtrace so my guess is that my skeleton Camel store
methods are causing the crash by doing something really stupid.

I would really appreciate if someone could take a look and see if they
can identify my mistake. The code builds and (un-)installs just fine.
Look in "brutus/idl/products/evolution/2.4/camel". Snapshot here:

http://www.omesc.com/content/downloads/brutus-snapshot.tar.bz2

Configure with:

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=<something> ./autogen.sh --prefix=<whatever>
--enable-brutus-devel=yes --enable-brutus-debug=yes --enable-brutus-spy=yes

Running with BRUTUS_DEBUG defined in the environment will activate the
debug output.

Thanks a lot in advance,
  jules