--- Harish Krishnaswamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi,
>
>  The gnome-2-12 branch for Evolution and Evolution-Data-Server has been
> created. This would be the stable branch for Evolution 2.4 and
> Evolution-Data-Server 1.4
>
> For action ahead on HEAD branch, check out
> http://go-evolution.org/Evo2.6.

Looks good. I was very happy to see the Memos component listed on there (moved
the apostrophe on my name to after the s on the page).

You'll probably need an updated patch for it, since a lot has changed since I
submitted it. I can get you one or post it to the bugzilla page. I've also
found one small bug in the current patch: it couldn't print due to print.c not
being updated to handle the E_CAL_COMPONENT_JOURNAL type. That would be fixed
in an updated patch.

One thing that might be good to put on the page is to update the gnome-pilot
conduits. There are some bugs that need to be fixed (duplicate entries, for
instance). The conduits also need to be updated for the upcoming pilot-link
0.12 release. There are also new database formats for the PalmOS that need to
be used (they'll be support in the 0.12 release of pilot-link). Just some
thoughts about where the PalmOS part of Evolution might go.

Nathan Owens