On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 10:47 +0530, Parthasarathi Susarla wrote:

> > Will this branch have likewise functionality?
>
> The disk summaries branch does something on those lines, but it also
> means a lot of disk I/O than before, and only after prolonged
> testing/usage would we now how well it would work.

I have some ideas for reducing the disk I/O. Some of those might
influence the conceptual design, others will probably already been
initiated by !z.

Keep me involved. I can't allocate huge amounts of time to it, as I have
both a girlfriend and a daytime job, but nevertheless I'm very
interested and planning to help.

> > Difficult is fun.
> >
> :) Am glad this discussion has begun.

Same.