So,

        At the risk of offending the gender-confused; it would be -extremely-
useful to have a Gender boolean in the evolution addresbook [ of course,
perhaps there is & I'm just missing it but I dug into the code ].

        The reason is OO.o will vary it's salutation on gender; ie.

        Dear Mrs. Foo
        Dear Mr. Foo

        etc. - now one can argue whether this is broken etc. but there it
is ;-) the current ergonomics are rather built around this - and, you
can see that such a boolean internationalizes rather nicely.

        So - the question is: can we have it ? currently the OO.o mail merge is
rather feeble without it.

        Thanks,

                Michael.

--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot