Hi,

We are entering hard code freeze on March 6th. To prepare for that, let
us make sure that *all* the patches with no exceptions should be mailed
to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list. It should be committed only
after a *review* by the respective maintainers.

Maintainers: Just make sure that we have a respective #bug for every
commit that goes into HEAD.

We will probably branch after the hard code freeze for 2.7.

This applies to every one, with exceptions to documentation writers and
translators.

The affected modules are Evolution, Evolution-data-server, GtkHTML and
Evolution-Exchange.

Thanks
Srini.