On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 11:35 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 12:25 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> > I wasn't (am no longer) proposing to move "camel/" out of e-d-s. I was
> > proposing to put a configure.ac file in its directory. Moving Camel out
> > of evolution-data-server/ is not the scope nor point of this thread.
>
> For what purpose?  Camel depends on libedataserver.

Small correction:

It depends on e-trie.c, e-iconv.c, e-memory.c, e-msgport.c, e-sexp.c,
e-time-utils.c, e-data-server-util.c, md5-utils.c which is compiled in
libedataserver. These files themselves don't depend on anything other in
libedataserver.

I also have a clean configure.ac ready that will only build a Camel, and
a set of Makefile.am's that will build a static libedataserver using
only the listed files above.

Stripped a fully functional Camel x86 build uses 315K for libcamel, 339K
for libcamel-provider and 868K for camel-providers/*

home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be