Okay, hopefully this will be my last question of the day. I'd like to throw up
a dialog box in my Zimbra Connector for Evolution when a server's SSL
certificate is bad. I was going down the path of using
gtk_message_dialog_new(...), but it doesn't seem to be working.

So I have two questions:

1) Is there a better way of notifying the user of SSL certificate problems than
using gtk_message_dialog_new?
2) If not, how do I make gtk_message_dialog_new() work?

This is how I was using it in my test code:

      dialog = gtk_message_dialog_new ( NULL,
                                  GTK_DIALOG_DESTROY_WITH_PARENT,
                                  GTK_MESSAGE_ERROR,
                                  GTK_BUTTONS_YES_NO,
                                  "Blah Blah Blah" );

        returnVal = gtk_dialog_run (GTK_DIALOG (dialog));

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott