Hello every one,

We are planning for a patch review day on thursday 23rd August, around
8:00 UTC for about 12 hours. We would be looking at some of the old
patches from our list to see if they make sense to commit either now or
after freeze (UI Freeze in place already) and put them away from our
current list.

Some of the top thing we would be looking at are
Patches with new strings (for string freeze on Monday - 2.11.91)
http://www.go-evolution.org/index.php/Patches_From_Sun
http://www.go-evolution.org/index.php/RedHat_Patches
http://www.go-evolution.org/index.php/Gentoo
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/patch-diligence-report.cgi for
Evolution/EDS/Exchange/GtkHTML

and then the product specific patches at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/patch-report.cgi?product=Evolution&product=Evolution-Data-Server&product=GtkHTML&product=Evolution%20Exchange&patch-status=none

We would be working on the #evolution channel and feel free to ping me or the
other maintainers to review your pending patches if any.

Thanks for all your support.

-Srini.