On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 12:11 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
> This also would do. But normally we would bump it during the next dot
> release. Anyways is fine IMO.

Hi Srini,

I think we still have a misunderstanding here.  The latest revision of
Subversion trunk still has the version in configure.in at 3.15.92 and
the latest ChangeLog entry is:

    2007-09-03  Srinivasa Ragavan  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

            ** GtkHTML 3.15.92 release

            * NEWS, configure.in:

But the latest ChangeLog entry in the 3.16.0 tarball is:

    2007-09-17  Srinivasa Ragavan  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

            ** GtkHTML 3.16.0 release

            * NEWS:
            * configure.in:

So it looks like at least the ChangeLog, NEWS, and configure.in changes
prior to the 3.16.0 tarball upload were never committed.

Hopefully this clears things up.  I can commit the differences between
the released tarball and Subversion trunk if you'd like.

Matthew Barnes