Hi all,
I'm playing around a little bit Evolution-sharp. Since .NET is all new to me
I have some problems setting fields of contact instances. I would really
like to use the Set function but when I try I get compilation errors all the
time. Consider the following snippet:

Contact c = new Contact();
ContactAddress addr = new ContactAddress();

addr.Country = "Sweden";
addr.Street = "Test";
addr.Code = "SE-123 23";
addr.Region = "Gothenburg";

c.Set(ContactField.AddressWork, addr);    // CS1503
c.Set(ContactField.Email, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]");    //CS1503

The compilation error is that i simpy can't cast my stuff to IntPtr. Is
there a way to cast correctly so I can use the function?

Regards,
// Marcus