On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 17:14 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 10:52 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> > I have far better fixes in GMime that need to be ported to Camel.
> >

> Porting GMime to Camel would be an interesting effort indeed. Perhaps
> just replacing CamelMimePart with GMime.

Well... I hadn't exactly meant that it would be a good idea to
necessarily replace Camel's MIME parser/objects with GMime. I had simply
meant for Camel to lift GMime's rfc2047 decoder logic which does more
with charset fallback than Camel currently does... plus it also is a bit
more liberal in decoding malformed rfc2047 encoded-word tokens (well,
assuming ENABLE_RFC2047_WORKAROUNDS is defined...).

Jeff