On Thu, 2007-12-27 at 08:46 +0800, jacky wrote:
> --- Jeffrey Stedfast <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
> 
> > 
> > On Thu, 2007-12-27 at 00:20 +0800, jacky wrote:
> > > It seem that your patch don't support this kind of
> > > encoded string:
> > >
> >
> =?gb2312?b?<any-encoded-text?==?gb2312?b?<any-encoded-text?=
> > > Two encoded-words are not separated by any
> > character.
> > 
> > Are you sure? I wrote the code to be able to handle
> > this case and I just
> > tested it again (noticed that I didn't have a test
> > case like this in my
> > test suite so added one) and it works fine.
> > 
> > Do you have an example subject/whatever header for
> > me to test against?
> > 
> 
> I make my conclusion too hastiness. Yes, your patch
> support this kind of email,

ok ;-)

>  but it didn't support the
> email that break a single multi-byte character across
> multiple encoded-word tokens, and when it decode the
> header that break a encoded-word token across two
> lines, there is no result display on evolution, for
> example, the Subject is empty.

ok, just fixed this in svn. I had tested a broken UTF-8 header earlier
and so didn't see a slight bug in my code.

> I'll use Camle with your patch to check all email on
> my mbox  and use gmime to decode all email header to
> find out it's capacity.


Ok, awesome.

Jeff

_______________________________________________
Evolution-hackers mailing list
Evolution-hackers@gnome.org
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-hackers

Reply via email to