On Wed, 2008-03-19 at 11:39 +0800, liu shuai wrote:
> Every experts in evolution. I am very glad to be here to study some
> useful encryption in evolution-data-server.
>
> Can you guide me the AES in libdb, or just share your knowledge of AES
> in evolution, or about the function of libdb? I am a new comer in
> evolution.

There is no encryption of data in Evolution Data Server.  If the data in
the libdb database was encrypted, it could still be captured whilst
being transferred to the client application.  With the DBus port this is
as trivial as running dbus-monitor, its trickier with the current ORBit
implementation but I suspect not that hard.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                          jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]