On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 21:14 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:

> Unless something radical happens in the next few weeks to resolve all
> these problems, I regret to say that this Ubuntu Long-Term Support
> release will not be anywhere close to ready to deploy in an enterprise
> environment.

I have stayed away from the 64-bit releases myself, only because of the
other issues (no modern Java support, etc.) that require having a 32-bit
chroot around.  Having a 32-bit chroot is a waste of disk space, IMHO,
and so I simply won't do it.

That having been said, Evolution has been very stable for me on Hardy
for the past several months.  Granted, I do not use the Exchange
backend, I use POP3S, IMAPS, and NNTPS for accessing my accounts.  The
IMAPS connection that I use is to an Exchange server, but that server
doesn't expose whatever it is that the Exchange connector requires for
connecting to the server, so I just use IMAP.

    — Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
home: 404-592-5746, 1                                 www.trausch.us