Hi ...

Thanks for your valuable insight regarding this issue.....

As regard with the broken bonobo build......my make log /install log shows
no errors.....n gets built smoothly...... and even evolution runs but with
many things missing in the UI as mentioned earlier.......
So i understand that this strikes out the possibility of a bad/broken build
in bonobo......

I wanted to Know what will be the implications of removing/decoupling bonobo
from evolution package.....
Is it possble to replace Bonobo functionality by appropriate substitutes at
the Gdk layer......

I need a deeper understanding in this regard.......Plzz help.......

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 8:39 PM, Ross Burton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please reply to the list.
>
> On Mon, 2008-04-14 at 20:04 +0530, svalbard colaco wrote:
> > Thanx Ross for the input......
> >
> > The following is the Debug Log on running evolutuion........will this
> > be helpful??
>
> > (evolution:32556): Bonobo-WARNING **: ARGH - different serious ORB
> > screwup
>
> Your Bonobo/ORBit is broken.  Whether this is due to a bad build, broken
> configuration, or it just doesn't work on DirectFB, I don't know.
>
> Ross
>
> --
> Ross Burton                                 mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>                                          jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./
>  PGP Fingerprint: 1A21 F5B0 D8D0 CFE3 81D4 E25A 2D09 E447 D0B4 33DF