Hi Milan

Thanks for your prompt reply,
"aa" is not a member of the ECANVAS structure ;

In gnome_canvas_new_aa() function "aa" is a member of the Gnome_canvas
structure , defined as below
    /* Whether the canvas is in antialiased mode or not */
    unsigned int aa : 1;
And the link below gives us the details of the two modes of gnome canvas
operation
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/GGAD/z177.html

So making the "aa" modification; will it understand as to what is to be
done?

Are these two modes supported in Ecanvas ?

what do you suggest ?

Thanks & Regards
sv.