yes it is possible, for example I have a list called irvings which contain
my three email addresses from different  accounts, so when I type manually
irvings in the 'To' field it appear underlined and with a coma ( , ) in the
end, then when I send it arrive to my three accounts, but this not happen
when I do it from the command line since the list-name irvings not appear
underlined

thanks.

2008/7/20 Srinivasa Ragavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I dont think it is possible to send it to a evolution specific contact
> list. The TO/CC/BCC is expected to be exact.
>
> -Srini.
>
> On Sat, 2008-07-19 at 17:41 -0500, irving vladimir wrote:
> > Hi, when I try to send a message from the comand line I do:
> >

> > evolution
> > "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&subject=hi&body=something"
> >
> > where 'name-list' is the name of a list of contacts that I have
> > created. The problem is that the message never arrive to anybody. I
> > have see that when I type the name of the list manualy the name
> > appears underlined and when I send it the message arrive to everybody.
> >
> > I wish to know how to send the message from the comand line to the
> > list of contacts that I have created withoutd  having to write it
> > manualy.
> >
> > thanks.

irving vladimir