On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 10:37:39AM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Sam,
>
>       Not sure if you saw the attached; but it'd be great to get your
> approval here; that is if you approve :-) could you mail the
> evolution-hackers list if so ?

Wow, here's a blast from the past...  I last committed Evolution code
in maybe 2001?  2002?

At any rate, I have no objections to the proposal below, so

Approved-by: Sam Creasey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

That being said, IIRC I signed a copyright assignment for my Evolution
contributions back when I was working on it (I even managed to collect
my $1 after a fashion), so I'm not sure what rights/responsibilities I
would still retain as regards that code.

I might have a copy of the physical paper somewhere, it was also
signed by my employer and I would have kept that sort of thing for
legal purposes...  Or I might have chucked when that company went
under...

-- Sam