Dear All,

I'm doing research on personal information management
and have been working on a semantic desktop implementation
and extensions for the KDE Dolphin file manager, Gnome Nautilus,
and Thunberbird Email (see [1] for a video of what I'm talking about).

Now, we are thinking about porting the COSIMail plugin (again, see [1]), we have
developed for Thunderbird, to Evolution.

I'd appreciate if someone can point me to examples on how to implement an
extension for Evolution that calls Java code.
If anybody is interested in contributing as a developer of
the extension, please feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Thomas

[1] http://vimeo.com/2278034
begin:vcard
fn:Thomas Franz
n:Franz;Thomas
org:University of Koblenz-Landau;Dept. for Computer Science
adr;quoted-printable:;;Universit=C3=A4tsstr. 1;Koblenz;;56070;Germany
email;internet:fr...@uni-koblenz.de
title:MSc. Computer Science
tel;work:+49 261 287 2862
x-mozilla-html:FALSE