Hi all.

This question was probably answered already, issue was discussed properly and
so on, so I'm sorry if it really was, I've just subscribed.

Do you have a definite plan to improve notification? At least "from", "subject"
fields should be shown there. As well as some piece of message body if it is
available.
Since IMHO for now its better to leave just icon (blinking) in tray instead of
message about "you have 1 new mail in INBOX".
Maybe such patch is already committed?
Internals are very important, for sure, but UI is more important from the
user's point of view I believe. Thunderbird has such feature, KMail, Outlook.
Why evo hasn't?

Thanks!