Hi,

I'm a newbie who's trying to write a plugin for Evolution. Please pardon my
ignorance if my question sounds too simplistic. I've spent hours with the
Camel documentation, but have not been able to figure this out for myself.

Given the UID [1] what is the easiest way to get a reference to the
CamelMimeMessage object representing the message? There is a function called
camel_folder_get_message, but it requires a CamelFolder object as one of the
arguments. If this is what I need to use, how do I get hold of the
CamelFolder where the message resides?

[1] I'm assuming UID is the value of the Message-ID header

Thanks,
Saurabh.
--
http://nandz.blogspot.com