On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 16:14 +0000, Gary Ilijevich wrote:
> I wrote a plugin for composer.presendchecks that was patterned after
> Attachment Reminder plugin.  I want this plugin to always be enabled.
> How can I prevent the user from disabling this one plugin with the
> plugin editor window?

If the plugin does not use the configuration tab in the Plugin Manager,
you can tag the plugin as a so-called "system" plugin in its .eplug file
as follows:

    <e-plugin ... system_plugin="true">

The plugin will be loaded and enabled, but not shown in the Plugin
Manager so there will be no way to disable it.

Matthew Barnes