While doing my usual pre-release preparation I spotted an ABI break in
libedata-cal.  I'm bumping its soname from 6 to 7 for Monday's release.

A new "refresh" method was added to the middle of ECalBackendClass.
This increases sizeof(ECalBackendClass) and also shifts the offset of
all subsequent struct members in ECalBackendClass.  Therefore anything
linking to libedata-cal will need to be rebuilt against the new struct
layout.

I believe the impact should be fairly minor since it only affects
Evolution-Data-Server calendar backends, which are far fewer than
applications that link to the client-side calendar library (libecal).

Speak up now with any concerns.  Sorry for announcing this at the last
minute, but it was overlooked in the original commit and almost slipped
out unnoticed.

Matthew Barnes