On Fri, 2010-04-23 at 13:25 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> I am testing Evo with our GroupDAV server and after a moment it
responds
> with 'address book not available' and instructs me to restart
Evolution.
> Running Evolution from the command line doesn't provide any additional
> information.

        Hi,
it means your evolution-data-server (for 2.28-) or e-addressbook-factory
(for 2.30+) crashed. Try to run it on another console, maybe under gdb,
and see where it crashed and why.

With respect of the initial question, I do not see any getenv call in
webdav address book sources, thus it seems it doesn't have any such
thing.
        Bye,
        Milan