Hi all,
     Our this month's community meeting happens on July 14th. This would
be the community meeting before GUADEC 2011!!

Post any queries to the list today if you want them to be answered in
the community meeting. Gives some thinking time for all the people for a
fruitful discussion.

I will add a link to the wiki for the community meetings to collect the
questions for the forth coming meetings.

Query from me for this meeting to discuss:
+ Having evolution-collab-backends to hold all collab backends ?

- Chenthill.