Hi everyone,

searching Evolution lists, docs and source, I found that supporting IMAP4 ACLs
has been discussed now and then, but I could not deduce from what I've read
that the IMAP/IMAPX providers actually do support ACLs.

Support for IMAP ACLs would be very useful when dealing with a Kolab server
(which uses Cyrus imapd with ACL support), so I'm interested in getting to
know about the current status of ACL support within IMAPX.

Kind regards,

        Christian

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen
http://www.kernelconcepts.de/