Hi all,
       You may remember we had a bug day six months back just before the
final release of Evolution 2.30.0 and we are gearing up again for yet
another bug day just after release of Evolution 2.32.0. This time again
we will be doing triaging for two consecutive days.

Evolution, like any other gnome module, has gone through many code and
design changes as part of GNOME 3 clean up as well as to improve the
functionality in last one year. So it's a good time to dig old bugs, do
clean up, pick and target right set of bugs for next release which
hopefully will be Evolution 3.0.

Goals of Bug day

* Bug triaging
     -  Identify list of important bugs for next stable release
     -  Clean up of old and untriaged bugs

We will be mainly targeting bugs filed against Evolution 2.28.x and
2.30.x and will triage all the bugs against Evolution 2.32.0 stable
release which is scheduled to be released on Sept 29, 2010 as per GNOME
2.32 schedule.

What does it mean for you?
Bugs (Evolution 2.28.x and 2.30.x) which are most likely fixed in
Evolution 2.32.0 will be closed as Fixed or may be needinfo-ed to
reporter to get his response with current stable Evolution 2.32.0

People who are new to bug triaging, please read below URLs and it's a
good chance to start contributing to bug triaging.

(a) http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/TriageGuide
(b) Andre's Blog :
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/2006/11/03/evolution-bug-triaging-information/

We will be concentrating on tagging bugs with suitable white board
status [1] besides moving them to right component, setting right bug
summary.

Please join us in #evolution channel on irc.gimp.org on bug day and help
us cleaning Evolution bugs.

Happy Triaging,

- Akhil

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/BugzillaTopics