On Tue, 2010-10-05 at 09:04 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> When Evolution does the calendar-query on a collection for memos
> (vjournal) objects if specifies a time-range, like:

>         <C:time-range start="20100831T125831Z" end="20101109T125831Z"/>
> Is this time range at all adjustable or configurable?  I haven't found
> anything in the UI that seems to pertain to this - perhaps some setting
> via gconf?

        Hi,
those times are taken from your view on the calendar (or such). First
thing the CalDAV does when it's opened is to try to update view for
changes in near future and past, to update view for the time user will
look for the most. When it's done with it it also tries to update whole
calendar, which make take significantly longer.

This functionality is not dependent on the event type
(calendar/tasks/memo), it should work this way for all of them.
        Bye,
        Milan