If this is not the appropriate forum for these discussions, please let me know.
 In the meantime, running Paul Smith's script, I am getting:
/usr/src/evolution/openchange/script/installsamba4.sh: line 253:
./autogen-waf.sh: No such File or Directory
Error in lib/talloc autogen (error code 127)
Make: *** [.stamp/samba4.build] Error 1

The file in question is indeed not present, but if I do a manual checkout of
Samba4 (well, script driven //script/installsamab4.sh checkout
The file is present.

Any ideas how I fix that?  I could manually install samba4, but Paul's script
seems to be doing something unusual with Samba.

Thanks all,