Is there a way to add child-addressbooks under an addressbook account
with evolution's GUI?  I don't see any current implementations that have
a 'tree' of addressbooks under an addressbook plugin type.  As I see it,
there are plugins for setting up an addressbook, but not for displaying
and organizing them.  It seems the presentation (the left-hand column
list) of addressbooks is fixed.  Is there a simple way to add and
maintain a tree in the list of addressbooks?