On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 7:40 PM, thilagaraj thilak
<tk.thilaga...@gmail.com>wrote:

> sir,
>  i'm really interested in studiying linux, but i experienced in
> windows environment.
> sir,please tell me first of all what can i do for got experienced in
> Linux environment with basics.
>  sir,unfortunately i joined evolution-hackers in gnome.org.but i can't
> understand what they do and their purposes?,
>   i'm doing B.E(cse) fulltime 3rd year.my long day dream in my life
> is to play in linux like windows environment.please please help me to
> achieve my dream as well as my goal.

This is not a right forum to ask about contributing to linux and
understanding linux.
Anyways you can find a lot of sources by just googling. Checkout,

http://live.gnome.org/JoinGnome
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux
http://www.linuxforums.org/

I would encourage you to look listinfo and its archives to understand what a
particular mailing-list is
meant for before proceeding with your queries.

- Chenthill.