On Fri, 2011-04-08 at 12:17 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:

> Perhaps the best option is to have a call to EDS which asks it to
> 'resolve' the attachment into a local file URL instead of a remote
> one?

The more I think about this, the more I like it. Add an
content-type and perhaps size, and sufficient information to actually
fetch it on demand. And add a ResolveAttachments() call for the UI to
call, which will turn it into a *real* attachment with a local file://
URL.

Does that seem reasonable?

(For now, though, I'll stick with just fetching the things up front)

david.woodho...@intel.com                              Intel Corporation