On Tue, 2011-04-12 at 11:13 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> I started testing under Valgrind and fixed a bunch of memory leaks...
> and now someone has introduced some more :)
>
> Note that you have to use 'GSLICE=always-malloc' when testing for
> memory leaks, because otherwise the glib internal pool allocator will
> confuse valgrind.

        Hi,
I'm just wondering, how does this mail belong to evolution-hackers list,
please? I do not see anything general evolution-related in it, maybe
apart of the above paragraph, but that's usually known to people whom
are coping with valgrind on "daily" basis.

Was this mail meant to "punish" certain people in public? Really?
I certainly do not see the point of this mail, I'm sorry.
        Bye,
        Milan