On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 12:37 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> If the URI only had a relative_uri property, it should build the full
> URI
> for comparison rather than just skipping it.

We have the opposite problem in the file backend, in the hack that sets
the cache dir for the system source to "system" instead of the uid:

        source_dir = e_source_peek_relative_uri (source);
        if (!source_dir || !g_str_equal (source_dir, "system"))
                source_dir = e_source_peek_uid (source);

But if we fix that, we risk changing the storage directory of existing
sources. So I suppose that has to remain as it was.

david.woodho...@intel.com                              Intel Corporation