On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 21:00 +0200, Denis Washington wrote:
> During today's round of jhbuilding I noticed that the gnome-3-0 branch
> of e-d-s currently fails to build. The reason is a backport of a fix for
> bug #645783 [1] which relies on the sealing of CamelService done in
> master. I have attached a (hopefully correct) patch which fixes the problem.

Hey, at least it looked like real C code. Take a look at the same patch
backported to 2.32:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data-server/commit/?h=gnome-2-32&id=c25eab6d

This is now fixed in both 3.0 and 2.32; thanks for pointing it out.

david.woodho...@intel.com                              Intel Corporation