I made some changes to Camel and Evolution in time for 3.1.1. I realize it's a bit last minute but I wanted to pack all the changes into one soname bump for libcamel. This is a strategic move to solve some issues on the account-mgmt branch, but it also simplifies a good deal of code in Evolution.
The changes are: * Camel no longer uses folder URIs. Folder URIs are now Evolution's exclusive domain. Most significantly, the CamelFolderInfo struct no longer has a 'uri' field. * Evolution has a new and simpler folder URI format to replace the previous -two- formats we've been using: 'folder://' $(CAMEL_STORE_UID) '/' $(CAMEL_FOLDER_FULL_NAME) All folder URI handling should now flow through the following new functions in mail/e-mail-folder-utils.c: gchar * e_mail_folder_uri_build (CamelStore *store, const gchar *folder_name) gboolean e_mail_folder_uri_parse (CamelSession *session, const gchar *folder_uri, CamelStore **out_store, gchar **out_folder_name, GError **error) gboolean e_mail_folder_uri_equal (CamelSession *session, const gchar *folder_uri_a, const gchar *folder_uri_b) gchar * e_mail_folder_uri_from_folder (CamelFolder *folder); The functions should be self-explanatory from their declarations. e_mail_folder_uri_parse() knows how to parse not only the new folder URI format, but also the previous formats. So all legacy knowledge about folder URIs is neatly packed into that one function. I've been running with the new code for almost a week now and haven't noticed any regressions, but be on the lookout anyway and please file bugs if you spot any. _______________________________________________ evolution-hackers mailing list email@example.com To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ... http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-hackers