Okey, maybe it makes sense to describe how I run the package:

./configure CFLAGS=-I/usr/lib64/samba4/include
make (which delivers me the errors)

<code>
configure:14060: result: no

configure:14063: checking libmapi cast_SPropValue function with three params

configure:14078: gcc -o conftest    conftest.c  >&5

In file included from conftest.c:30:0:

/usr/include/libmapi/libmapi.h:49:20: fatal error: dcerpc.h: No such file or
directory
compilation terminated.

configure:14078: $? = 1

configure: failed program was:

| /* confdefs.h */
</code>

<code>
| #include <libmapi/libmapi.h>

| int

| main ()

| {

| cast_SPropValue (NULL, NULL, NULL)

|   ;

|   return 0;

| }

configure:14089: result: no

configure:14092: checking libmapi cast_mapi_SPropValue function with three
params
configure:14107: gcc -o conftest    conftest.c  >&5

In file included from conftest.c:30:0:

/usr/include/libmapi/libmapi.h:49:20: fatal error: dcerpc.h: No such file or
directory
compilation terminated.

configure:14107: $? = 1

configure: failed program was: