On Thu, 2011-09-01 at 14:40 +0800, Gregory Hosler wrote:
> I'm looking for some documentation on libgtkhtml3
>
> I have an application that uses libgtkhtml2 and I need to upgrade it to use
> libgtkhtml3

I would *strongly* recommend against moving to gtkhtml3.

It has no future.  It is no longer actively developed.  Evolution is the
last major user of this library, and work is already underway to move to
WebKit/GTK+, after which gtkhtml3 will be orphaned.

I recommend moving to WebKit/GTK+ instead.  It has excellent API
documentation here: http://webkitgtk.org/reference/index.html

Matthew Barnes