On Mon, 2012-05-07 at 17:17 +0200, Christian Hilberg wrote:
>   It has already been agreed upon (see previous posts in this thread) that
> such a synchronize() function is needed and that it can be triggered
> from the EClients in a sensible way. Question is, how and when will it
> be implemented so we can test the migrated evolution-kolab parts waiting
> for that.

Probably someone just has to do it.  Unfortunately I'm under heavy
pressure from Red Hat to finish my branch ASAP, so I'm booked solid
until probably early to mid-June.

Maybe this is something Milan can take up, or even you yourself could
start on the E-D-S side if you're not too busy.  Roughing in the new
D-Bus method should be a fairly simple first step.

Matthew Barnes