Hi,

just a notice about some news from my side:

1) I pushed the completed text-highlight plugin on Wednesday. This means, that
in every plain-text part (be it text/plain, text/html or just some source code
file), you can right click the part and you should see "Format as..." submenu
where you can pick from various formattings (highlight utility is required).

Note that you need to left-click on the part you want to highlight before
opening the context menu. There is a known WebKit issue with focus on iframes
and you need to give the iframe with content focus so that the context menu
gets valid information about the underlaying iframe.

2) I published webkit-composer branch. The editor is in widgets/editor
subdirectory. To test it, you only need to rebuild widgets/misc and
widgets/editor. There is e-editor-test utility in the same folder if you want
to play. So far it can only do basic formatting (the other buttons will
probably crash it), but at least it works a bit!

3) This is actually not much of a good news for Evolution...sometime during
the next two or three months (no date set yet) I will be switch teams within
Red Hat and I'll go working on Qt & KDE stuff. It's not confirmed yet (but
hopefully it will work out eventually), but I want to give you some heads up,
so that's it not that sudden when it happens. I intend to still be around,
making new bugs and breaking things, I'll just have less time to dedicate to
the project.

And that's pretty much it...

Bye!

Dan