On Thu, 2014-03-06 at 17:06 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
> Right, that's the only being active currently from my point of view too
> (and according to commit log). Should I figure out the right git command
> and just get rid of those in eds/evo/ews/ema?

Yeah, have at it.

I think the commands you need are:

  git branch -r   -- list all the remote branches

  git push origin :<branch-name>  -- deletes a remote branch

(I don't really understand the colon, but that's how it works.)

Obviously be careful if you try to automate this or use grep or
whatever.

Matt