On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 8:26 AM, Milan Crha <mc...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2014-03-07 at 17:05 +0100, Sasa Ostrouska wrote:
> > Hello, I do have a problem with Evolution 3.10.4 , each time
> >
> > I try to create a new folder through the Move to... function it
> > crashes.
>
>         Hi,
> it works fine for me with evolution-3.10.4-2.fc20. You didn't tell where
> you create the folder, I tried under On This Computer.
>
> Hi Milan, I tried to create the folder with the Move To function dialog or
directly
on the side pane, under the On This Computer tree. To test I have
rightclick on the
side pane On This Computer and selected from the dropdown menu new folder.
The dialog appears entered the name test and clicking on create it crashes.

> You might want to install debuginfo packages for evolution-data-server,
> evolution and any other evolution-* package you use, then reproduce the
> crash when having evolution run under gdb:
>    $ gdb evolution --ex r --ex "t a a bt" --ex q
> which will produce backtrace of the crash.

I will try to recompile evolution with debug info and install it.

> Nonetheless, such reports belong to bugzilla, not to the mailing list:
> https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution

I'm sorry, I will open a bug on the bugzilla.gnome.org when i have the
backtrace.

>         Bye,
>         Milan
>
> Rgds