Hi,

On Sun, 2015-04-26 at 23:31 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> I am the only person listed as moderator of evolution-list@ and
> evolution-hackers@. And that's not good if I go on offline holidays.
>
> It's important to have more than one moderator per mailing list, so I'm
> looking for someone to help with moderation. It's pretty low maintenance
> (declining spam & accepting postings of folks who are not subscribed).

Thanks for your answers.

As a random criterion I looked at the activity of the last four years.
And the sheer number of postings by Patrick O'Callaghan and Adam Tauno
Williams is highly impressive, so they are now list moderators. :)

But thank you to *everybody* who volunteered!
I really appreciate the help!

Cheers,
andre
--